At Associates in Family Practice, P.A. we provide comprehensive, family-focused healthcare; from newborns to geriatrics, “well woman” visits, school and sports physicals, immunizations, comprehensive physical exams, acute illness, as well as chronic disease management.
We have an in-house lab where we are able to procure specimens for most insurance companies. We work with local specialists to ensure you receive the highest quality medical care.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
Our staff is here to assist you with all of your insurance questions, referrals, and prescription refills. We are always available to address your concerns or facilitate your needs. We participate with a large number of insurance carriers including:
- Adventist Healthcare
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, POS, MC)
- BlueCross/BlueShield of Maryland
- BlueCross/BlueShield NCA
- Coventry Healthcare National Plan – We DO NOT participate with Coventry of Deleware
- Fidelity Benefit Administrators
- We do not accept Medicaid
- Cigna (HMO & PPO) –
- We DO NOT participate with Cigna Healthsprings
- Federal BlueCross/BlueShield
- Preferred Health Network
- First Health
- One Health
- One Net
- United Healthcare (HMO & PPO)
(We do NOT accept NEW MDIPA or Optimum Choice from United Healthcare. Even current patients who switch will not be accepted)
- MedStar Health
- We do not accept insurance plans through MD Health Connections
We do ask that you contact the office to verify our participation, as this list is subject to change. In order for us to stay current with your health status, we ask that you schedule a yearly visit. Patients who are not seen within a two year period will be considered inactive.